The Retreat is a stylish building created by our design team.
This cottage garden building can be very flexible, it could be used as an office, but why not use it as a craft room, or play room. The Retreat will add a character feature to your garden at the same time as extending your living space.
The Retreat has the added advantage of an apex high ceiling, which gives you a real sense of light and space.
Work from home
Working from home is becoming increasingly popular with longer commute times and difficult and costly rail links. A garden office is an affordable long term solution that will quickly pay for itself. You can enjoy the convenience of working from home without the disruption of working inside the house.
- 2 Double glazed windows & 1 double glazed door.
- Roof, walls and floor insulated with Celotex board.
- EPDM RubberCover roof - 50 year life expectancy.
- Wall panels made with air gap, fitted with a moisture resisting vapour barrier.
- Moisture resistant 18mm internal floor boarding
- Internal walls and roof covered with 9mm bead & butt boarding
- Ex 19mm pressure treated TGV redwood exterior cladding.
- Free cans of wood stain
- Free premium electrical pack includes*: – 6 internal and 2 external down-lights – 4 double sockets – 1 consumer unit *Does not include supply to mains
|The Retreat Garden Office|
|2.4m x 2.4m||£5475.00
|3.6m x 2.3m||£6650.00|
|4.2m x 3.0m||£8950.00|
|Eco Artificial Slate Tiles|
|A lightweight slate tile that is made from recyclable (plastic), Eco tiles are extremely low maintenance (no moss will grow).|
The tiles have a 50 year warranty.
Why The NFF Retreat is superior building:
✔ We use an EDPM rubber roof - not fibre glass, which is prone to cracking. EDPM allows for a better finish
✔ We use Celotex insulation boards - providing a higher insulation rating than Rock Wool, found in some competitors' buildings.
✔ We pride ourselves on using the best materials available - in many cases better than our competitors.
|Moisture resistant 18mm boarding||12mm boarding|
|6' x 2' pressure treated timber||3' x 2' pressure treated timber|
|16mm finished size, |
tongue and groove KDAT (kiln-dried after treatment)
|9mm bead and butt boarding||5mm matchboard|